Accounting - Resources

Having formed a UK company you will need to submit accounts every year. A copy is provided to Companies House in addtion to a copy submitted to HMRC with your company tax return. Whislt you could attempt to complete your accounts yourself we normally recommend that companies seek advice from a chartered accountant.

A good accountant should simplify your bookkeeping and hopefuly reduce your tax bill. Many accountants are also useful for networking with other business.


Return to Company Formation home page