How do I notify Companies House of any changes to company officers?

You can notify Companies House of changes to officer details manually using the forms below. The following forms must be filed within 15 days of any changes to company directors or secretaries.

Alternatively you can go to Companies House and register for electronic filing. This is faster, more convenient and safe. Companies House have made most of their standard forms available online for efiling. To learn how to use web filing visit this user guide - Web Filing User Guide

If you need help filing your company documents at Companies House we can file the documents for you. For a small fee one of our trained advisors can complete the forms.
Return to FAQ page

Return to Company Formation home page.

Any questions or to order now - Contact us