What if I no longer need my company

Private companies that have not traded or otherwise carried on business for at least three months may apply to the Registrar to be struck off the register. You can do this by filing a form DS01 and paying £10 to Companies House. The company will then be struck off the register within approximatley 3-5 months.

If the company has traded, then final accounts may need to be prepared before the company can be removed from the register.

We are here to help you. Please do not hesitate to call 0844 815 0909 for friendly and professional advice on starting a company.

Return to FAQ page

Return to Company Formation home page.

Any questions or to order now - Contact us