How do I change my current registered office to be one of your registered offices?

We can supply a registered office address in Coventry, London, or Edinburgh. You need to contact us to agree the service you require, we will then send you a form AD01 to be signed by a company officer and filed with Companies House. We will then display your company name at our office and forward on the official government mail received. You simply need keep us advised of your current address and we will forward all registered office mail to you. For further details see our Registered Office page.

We are here to help you. Please do not hesitate to call 0844 815 0909 for friendly and professional advice on starting a company.

Return to FAQ page

Return to Company Formation home page.

Any questions or to order now - Contact us