Where can I obtain HMRC Information?

Your Accountant is probably your best source together with the HM Revenue & Customs online services. The Inland Revenue (known as HMRC) will automatically post you a registration form after your company has been formed. This includes your company corporation tax number. It is typically dispatched within 4 weeks of your company being formed. For further information you can also view information online at www.hmrc.gov.uk and www.gov.uk. These websites have a welath of useful information.

We are here to help you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call 0800 328 7494 our free phone telephone number for friendly and professional assistance.

Return to FAQ page

Return to Company Formation home page.

Any questions or to order now - Call FREE 0800 328 7494 - Email info@sfsgo.com Overseas residents please call +44 845 330 2717 or +44 1872 225491